Multi-Gyn ActiGel : Prevents and treats vaginal discomforts
Out of stock
Prevents and treats vaginal discomforts
- prevents and treats bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- reduces unpleasant odor and discharge
- has a direct soothing effect on itch and irritations
- provides direct relief of vaginal discomforts
- optimizes the vaginal flora and condition of the tissue
- counters yeast
- is safe and natural
How Multi-Gyn ActiGel works
Multi-Gyn ActiGel is based on the patented 2QR-complex. This natural substance is derived from plants and consists of bio-active polysaccharides. It has the unique ability to block adhesion of harmful bacteria and in this way it neutralizes these bacteria effectively. This natural blocking effect is completely safe and harmless because it is not based on toxic substances . Therefore it does not have negative side effects. On top of its key effect of blocking harmful microbes, Multi-Gyn ActiGel supports the natural repair system of the tissue and optimizes the condition of the mucosa. It directly installs the optimal vaginal acidity (pH-value). The useful lactobacilli (lactic acid bacteria) are stimulated in their development and in this way Multi-Gyn ActiGel creates an optimal and natural flora that prevents discomforts.
Directions for use
Use Multi-Gyn ActiGel as often as you please, each time you experience or wish to prevent discomforts such as itch, sensitivity or irritation.
- For treatment of bacterial vaginosis (BV) with undesired discharge and/or odor, apply in the vagina at least twice a day in ample quantity for a period of at least 5 days.
- For prevention of undesired discharge, odor and related complaints, or to counter yeast, one application in three days is sufficient. More frequent application increases the efficacy. We advise application prior to bedtime. Unprotected intercourse affects the acidity (pH value) of the vagina. Use Multi-Gyn ActiGel within 8 hours after intercourse to restore the optimal vaginal pH and prevent growth of unwanted bacteria and malodor.
- In the case of vaginal discomforts like itch, irritations, sensitivity, redness and soreness apply Multi-Gyn ActiGel in ample quantity at least once a day or whenever relief is desired.
Packaging : Special tube 30 ml. with application nozzle